On this day many, many years ago I was born.
To celebrate my birthday I thought of sharing 35 things that I am grateful for having in my life.
I am grateful for…
- my loving and supportive mother
- being blessed with the gift of motherhood
- having my daughters Hadeel and Dania, this video taken 4 years ago sums up our relationship
- my religion
- my family
- my friends
- being healthy
- having my freedom
- loving and being loved in return
- receiving an education
- being able to SMILE
- living in a peaceful country
- my cat Oscar
- having a roof over my head
- having a comfy bed to sleep on
- getting an education
- having common sense!
- having a kind heart
- being able to blog and make videos
- the relationship I have with the father of my children
- finding my passion
- knowing what makes me happy
- waking up every morning, Alhamdulilah giving me another chance at being better
- hearing the athan the call for prayer
- having the sweetest follower whom I have never met (my followers!!)
- making mistakes and learning from them
- having faith
- my positive outlook on life
- the life I have had so far, as I wouldn’t be who I am if it wasn’t for what I went through
- having such a happy childhood
- accepting myself
- loving myself with all my perfect imperfections
- being able to inspire others
- being able to simply make others happy with my smile
- Finally I am grateful for who I turned out to be
This is little me with the biggest smile, I am glad that some things don’t change as we get older.
Remember there is always something to be grateful for
Did you notice that none of those things i mentioned where actual “things”? That says a lot doesn’t it?
I must admit that coming up with the above list was very challenging, that’s because we are quick to notice what is wrong with our lives and don’t realize that we have so much to be thankful for.
Go on, challenge yourself try to come up with a list of 10 things you are grateful for having in your life.
(Visited 891 times, 2 visits today)